Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 11 - 12th Oct – Return Journey

Travel from Sarang hill to Goolikkadavu - Brunch in Coimbatore, heading back to Station, boarding the train, the team was relishing the moments that we enjoyed together.
Finally came the last day, we couldn't believe how so many days went so soon. After waking up early I packed my things and did quick check of the things that I packed.
The Team was also ready by then, we had a quick group photo and packed our things onto the Jeep. The only available means of transport from our hill. We started early so that we can catch the direct bus from Goolikkadavu to Coimbatore. We reached Goolikkadavu early, there in the tea shop heard about Phalin cyclone for the first time, comng back to terms to mandane life slowly. Got the straight bus to Coimbatore. It was warmer as reached towards Coimbatore, we had our Brunch (Breakfast cum

lunch) in a Hotel in Coimbatore. I was realise that I am coming back to mundane world. Though, it may appear childish I wish I had the time machine to start the whole trip again. But then my intellect consoled me that you can always come later, also the real objective of immersion is NOT to think that good things exist only in certain places, but to take back learning from that place and replicate the best thing in own small way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment